Independent California is a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization that exists to advocate for:
- Equal treatment for California with respect to federal taxation and spending
- Equal rights for all Californians
- Structural and policy reforms to California’s government to promote a truer and more functional democracy
- Greater autonomy from the federal government for California, potentially up to and including independence
- Defending and improving upon California’s status as one of the most pluralistic, enlightened, and democratic places on Earth.
It’s your state and your future. Your donation will help us fight for a better future for all Californians.
We also have an affiliated think tank called the Independent California Institute.